“Creativity is contagious. Pass it on.”
— Albert Einstein

Monday, May 21, 2012

Ollie Wollie Creations History Lesson

 Ollie Wollie Creations by Dawnna.  

How did it start?  

Well, I'm fortunate enough to be a stay at home Mom. Thanks to my husband of course. He's in the Air Force and I'm so thankful that his career has allowed me to stay at home with our son. 

After being home with our son for a while, I wanted something to do. Something to do during my me time. (which use to be when our son napped)
Well, what would I do? Ah....crafting! I absolutely love to do anything that is craft related. Painting, making jewelry and along the way I've added so much more. All of this started out as a hobby, just something to do. But then people started showing interest in some of my creations. They said you should sell that! So....again, thanks to my husband (since he was the money maker ;) ), I started buying supplies. Now, what would I call my business? 


Wondering how the name Ollie Wollie Creations by Dawnna came about

Let me tell you! :) 

Ollie Wollie was a song I made up and would sing to my son when he was a baby! So when I started my business and was trying to think what I would call it, I immediately thought Ollie Wollie Creations by Dawnna. Just seemed fitting! :) 



Products?
I started out making hair bows, hair bow holders and jewelry. I slowly branched out from there. I don't make hair bows anymore, however if I were to ever have a little girl, I would definitely get back into it! :) 
I do still make jewelry from time to time. I added Bangle Bracelets! Who doesn't love bangle bracelets? So many colors and different styles to choose from! :) 
I've also added some donation projects! I'll blog all about that in an upcoming post!  
You can also find decor in my shop! :) 





Where can you find me?
My fan page is www.facebook.com/olliewolliecreationsbydawnna
My Etsy is www.etsy.com/shop/olliewolliecreations



Until the next time....  

















No comments:

Post a Comment