“Creativity is contagious. Pass it on.”
— Albert Einstein

Monday, May 21, 2012

The Faces Behind The Business

So some of my customers know what I look like. And some do not. So I thought I would share the faces behind the business. 



That's me! Dawnna. Now I just have to clarify how to say my name. Even though it is spelled differently, you pronounce it like Donna. I've grown up hearing it pronounced like Duhwanna. It's like they throw an A behind the W. Anyway I am the owner and founder of Ollie Wollie Creations by Dawnna. 


Now as I said in a previous blog, the name of my business was inspired by a song I would sing to my son when he was a baby. So, in a way he's also the face behind the business. :)) 


 (we were having an outdoor, painting at the patio table kind of day)


That's my baby boy, Ronnie!! :)) Even though he's a toddler now, he's still my baby!! ;)) 


And I can't leave out my wonderful hubby. I'm thankful that he's so supportive of my dream. Being able to stay at home with our son and doing something I love, creating!  



 
 (he sure does look handsome in his uniform) 

That's my Airman!! Staff Sergeant Dedman. I sure am proud of him! :) 


So there you have it. The Faces Behind The Business and my little family! :)  



Until the next time....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment