“Creativity is contagious. Pass it on.”
— Albert Einstein

Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day

My husband Russell and our son Ronnie
Father's Day 2012


I hope all the Dad's out there had a wonderful Father's Day. Our son Ronnie loves to paint and what's better than a homemade gift? Nothing, especially when it's made by your child! So Ronnie made this painting for his Daddy for Father's Day! :) 


After Ronnie gave Daddy his present, he decided he wanted to sit down and paint with Daddy. So the boys picked out what colors they wanted to use and got down to business. :) 

 
When it comes down to me and my husband, I am the craft lover. So it was nice to see him and Ronnie sit down together and paint. I even let him wear my painting apron. I told him to feel special, because I'm the only one who gets to wear that! ;) 


The boys finished artwork. Ronnie ended up putting the brush down and went to painting with his hands. 





And lastly, the boys hung up their artwork! :) It was a great little Father's Day craft project.



Until the next time
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment