“Creativity is contagious. Pass it on.”
— Albert Einstein

Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Artwork



Painting. I absolutely love love love to paint. The thing I love about art, it's always open to interpretation. Someone may title it one thing and mean something completely different to whoever sees it.

I enjoy slipping my red painting apron on, picking up my paint brush, dipping it into whatever color my brush goes for and painting away. Painting is just freeing in a way. When I paint, I probably feel like what one feels like on their motorcycle. :)

Something cute and girly I did for a customer. Yes, a tree with buttons. Now how cute is that? :) 


I call this piece Old Hollywood Glam. When I think Old Hollywood, I think of some of our most famous movie icons....Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland and (my favorite actress) Lucille Ball.



Navajo Dreams is what I call this piece. 


Darkened Love


Rainy Day Rainbows. And yes, it was raining when I painted this! :) 


Navajo Sky Dancers.


I appreciate you taking the time to view all of my heart. I hope you enjoyed looking at it as much as I enjoyed painting it! :) 


Until the next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment